In this most unusual time, our employees really shine.
AWP is proud of its dedicated, hardworking employees, on every job site, in every office, every day. In fact, we are still hearing about the many creative ways AWP offices thanked its workforce on Employee Appreciation Day, Friday, March 6, 2020.
- The Assistant Facility Manager in our Pottstown office sent each employee a personal thank-you card.
- Protectors from the Greeley and Rifle, Colorado, offices enjoyed food delivered to their job sites.
- The Corporate office, had treats for breakfast and lunch, and candy in the afternoon.
- Facility managers in Atlanta made sure employees saw a big sign of appreciation.
- The Waco office celebrated both internal and external customers at the first Fajita Friday event. Because it coincided with Employee Appreciation Day, employees and customers were able to enjoy a break in the day together, sharing food, fun, and camaraderie.
Essential Work Now and Always
As the impacts of COVID-19 pandemic continue, AWP’s support of essential industries such as power, water and telecommunications maintenance remains.
Our more than 4,000 employees in more than 80 U.S. offices and three Canadian Provinces remain in demand and working daily.
Our Protectors are committed to our safety culture, and they take seriously the responsibility to look out for each other and the whole team (including our customers). One day isn’t sufficient to honor our employees, but it gives us an excuse to celebrate their achievements in some fun ways.
Jobs and Career Opportunities
Protecting road construction crews, utility and telecommunication workers, and responding to emergencies such as storm restoration efforts are just a part of what we do. The need for professional, well-trained temporary traffic control specialists is constant and ongoing.
In this critical time, we are still hiring, particularly in areas with special needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. See our Careers page for current opportunities.