Traffic Control Protector (Flagger)
BE A HERO IN A HARD HAT
AWP is North America’s leading traffic control specialist. Our Protectors work outside every day to make sure customer crews, drivers and our own teams get home safely.
JOIN US IF YOU:
- Like working outside
- Work hard and are dependable
- Want every day to be different
- Enjoy being in control and independent
- Are interested in turning a job into a career without going to college
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Set up safe work zones with proper equipment
- Communicate with your partner to keep everyone safe
- Control traffic flow with stop/slow paddles
- Provide outstanding service and protection to customers
Requirements: Comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day, lifting 40-45 lbs., working in all types of weather, and working in traffic. Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug test.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive pay and overtime opportunities
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus
- Summer Bonus Incentive – additional $4.00 per hour paid out at the end of each month
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- $250.00 Referral Incentives
- Paid, on-the-job training: ATSSA certification, defensive driver training and handling emergencies
- Quick promotion for Protectors interested in doing more – you can become a supervisor, project manager or manager with no college degree required
- Healthcare benefits and 401(k) for full-time employees after one year
Pay rates and safety bonuses increase the longer you stay and the more you are promoted. We reward hard work and loyalty.
AWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Second Chance Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.