The Sign Shop Manager will provide leadership and implementation of core values and our overall mission of protecting our customers’ people, business, and time. This position will be responsible for the management and ongoing development of employees within its area Facilities. The Sign Shop Manager will lead safety initiatives by protecting employees, customers, and assets while also supervising and managing safe work environments and verifying customer needs are being met at the highest level of satisfaction. The management team at Trafficade is instrumental in achieving success through teambuilding, recruitment strategies, and promoting ongoing relationships with both internal and external clients.
· Plan Sign Shop and production schedule for the job and review and adjust where needed
· Responsible for a P&L, Financials, and assisting with creating a yearly budget.
· Manage human and material resources to meet production targets
· Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification, and procurement
· Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure compliance
· Oversee implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
· Set and monitor product quality standards for products
· Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
· Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
· Prepare and maintain production reports
· Coach and develop the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
· Estimate production costs
· Set and manage production budgets and implement control programs
· Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments and management staff
· Support and oversee the sales and estimating process
· Provide quality customer service to current and potential new customers
· Performs additional related duties as assigned
· Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or CAD/Design preferred but not required
· 2+ years of people management experience in developing high-performing teams
· 2+ years of experience in B2B Sales, Customer Service, and Inventory Management
· Strong leadership with excellent communication and coaching skills
· Self-motivated and organized
· Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office products and customer relationship management systems
· Experience managing P&L preferred but not required
· Process Improvement – Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
· Ability to develop and execute business plans
· Must adhere to and promote safe workplace practices
· Must maintain a current, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record void of suspension or revocation
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The employee must be able to successfully handle the physical demands of this position, which include the following:
· Expect a 40+ hour work week, occasional weekends, and holidays
· Hours of operation may vary based on staffing needs and workload
· Time will be split between field and office environments
· The position may work in outside conditions that include inclement weather, not limited to heat, cold, humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt
· Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving vehicles, and occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites
· Noise levels in the work environment and job sites can be loud
· Position may lift or carry objects up to 50 pounds
· If necessary, in the field, stand for long periods and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions; employee lifts pushes, pulls, or carries objects.
Benefits: Competitive Compensation, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, PTO, and Corporate Paid Holidays?
Trafficade, a company of Area Wide Protective (AWP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.