This position requires the preparation, assembly, loading and unloading of traffic control equipment for delivery to various jobsites.
Summary of essential job functions:
· Proper maintenance of equipment.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Organize and maintain warehouse and yard.
· Loading and unloading a company vehicle.
· Ability to read and understand computer generated pick tickets.
· General Housekeeping
· Must be able to read and write English.
Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently over a 10-hour shift
· Able to work outside in extreme weather conditions for the duration of the shift.
· Good Communication skills.
· Able to use simple hand tools.
What You Will Get:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (60 days after hire date)
· Paid Sick Time after 90 days
· 6 paid holidays 180 days after hire date
· Vacation after 1 year
· New Hire Bonus
o $125 after 30-days
o $125 after 90-days
o $250 after 1-year
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.