Traffic Control/Flagger â€“ Area Wide Protective
Are you interested in starting aÂ CAREER WITH A PURPOSE?
We are currently looking to hire Traffic Control Specialists in your area!Â Promotions will be available, based off your performance.
- Set up a safe work zone with all necessary cones, barrels, barricades etc.
- Use stop and slow paddles to control the flow of traffic and perform lane closures.
- Effective communication with your work partner to conduct the flow of traffic.
- Provide leadership support and guidance to ensure that safety standards are met and maximized at all time. (Donâ€™t forget your safety bonus!)
- All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.**
- Driverâ€™s License required with a motor vehicle report that meets AWP company guidelines to be considered for promotions.
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours and lifting 40-60lbs.
- Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic.
- This is an outdoor position and you will work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to multitask and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings.
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly safety bonus and employee referral bonus
- PAID training and certification
**AWPÂ is aÂ Fair Chance EmployerÂ and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWPï»¿ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE,Â YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR TIME.