Statewide Safety Systems, a company of Area Wide Protective (AWP), is a rapidly growing national safety services provider committed to protecting our customers’ people, businesses, and time. Statewide Safety Systems (AWP) is America’s Traffic Control Leader, representing nearly every major public utility: electric, gas, and telecommunications. The company’s capabilities include work zone flagging, design and engineering for transportation management plans, equipment sales, rental, and 24/7 support. America’s roads and work zone professionals need and deserve Statewide/AWP protection.
The Operations Assistant will play an important role in the company’s growth by assisting the Operations team with multiple projects and duties; coordinating repairs, inbound/outbound calls, maintenance, and follow-up with customers after work is complete to ensure satisfaction. Performing multiple tasks effectively with a focus on timeliness and responsiveness, high levels of diplomacy, sound judgment, and discretion when dealing with customers and other department staff.
- Review, troubleshoot, adjust, and enter daily fieldwork tickets into TCR Software Program
- Complete Payroll validation and entry into Paylocity Software
- Review and process invoices
- Provide quality Customer Service by answering calls and inquiries on current jobs/projects as needed
- Assist protectors with FAQs and issues/concerns, including but not limited to W-4s, direct deposits, updating personnel files, etc.
- Conduct Billing Corrections & Collections
- Enter PTO requests for pay and per diems
- Provide weekly payroll reports to managers
- Review and provide weekly invoice proofs
- File and scan tickets and proofs daily
- Organize inventory- track and accurately record
- Add all completed safety documents to share drive each month
- Assist with scheduling as needed
- 1-3 years of Office administrative experience
- Knowledge of traffic control and safety devices preferred
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, and procedures to meet local and state requirements
- Understanding of TX wage and hour laws
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The employee must be able to successfully handle the physical demands of this position, which include the following:
- Hours of operation may vary based on staffing needs and workload
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing walking, and driving.
- Regular exposure to all weather conditions in combination with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Majority of time will be in an office setting
- Position may lift or carry objects up to 40 pounds
Benefits: Competitive Compensation, Medical, Vision, Dental after 30 days, 401K after 90 days, PTO, and Corporate paid holidays.
Statewide/Area Wide Protective (AWP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.