Traffic Control/Police Officer Area Wide Protective
Must be an Active or Retired Law Enforcement Officer to Apply
- Assist Traffic Control/Flaggers for AWP on Directing Traffic in Lane Closures and Intersections
- Effective communication with Traffic Control/Flaggers to conduct the flow of traffic
- Provide leadership support and guidance to ensure that safety standards are met and maximized at all time
Qualifications and Facility Specifics:
- All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours (Hours are dependent on the client you are working for)
- Year-round job and all-weather job
- Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic.
- Ability to multitask and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings.
- Steel Toed Boots are mandatory
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Police Vest and Hard Hat provided
AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR TIME.