$2000 Sign-On Bonus!
(Drivers license required, pre-employment drug screening required)
No experience needed?
BE A HERO IN A HARD HAT
AWP is North America’s leading traffic control specialist. Our Protector’s work outside every day to make sure customer crews, drivers, and our teams get home safely.
JOIN US IF YOU:
· Like working outside
· Work hard and are dependable
· Want every day to be different
· Enjoy being in control and independent
· Are interested in turning a job into a career without going to college
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Set up safe work zones with proper equipment
· Communicate with your partner to keep everyone safe
· Control traffic flow with stop/slow paddles
· Provide outstanding service and protection to customers
Requirements: Valid driver’s license, comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day, lifting 50-60 lbs., working in all types of weather, and working in traffic. Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug test.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
· Competitive pay starts between $15.00 – $16.00 an hour
· Overtime opportunities
· $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
· Guaranteed pay increases within your first year
· Safety bonuses
· $250 Referral Incentives
· Access to DailyPay: Make any day payday!
· Paid, on-the-job training: ATSSA certification, defensive driver training, and handling emergencies
· Quick promotion for Protectors interested in doing more – you can become a Senior Protector, Lead Protector, project manager, or manager with no college degree required.
· Three Medical plan options through Anthem
· Dental: choice of two dental plans
· Vision plan
· Company provided Life/AD&D benefit of $50,000
· Short Term and Long Term Disability available
· Voluntary Life for yourself, spouse and dependents available
· Accident and Critical Illness coverage available
· 401(k) for all team members after 90 days – Note: Union team members are not eligible for 401(k) participation.
· Pay rates and safety bonuses increase the longer you stay and the more promotions you receive with AWP. We reward hard work and loyalty.
*Must have worked 1560 hours for the year to qualify for benefits*
AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.