AWP is North America’s leading traffic control specialist. Our team of 6,500 professionals helps secure 2,000 work zones every day – ensuring customer crews, drivers, and our teams get home safely. We protect those who operate, maintain, and upgrade infrastructure in the energy, broadband, and transportation sectors and provide traffic control for major events like the Boston Marathon.
Since our founding in 1981, we have served customers through the talent of extraordinary team members committed to customer focus, growth, valuing each other, safety and quality, and a sense of urgency
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, high-volume recruiter- looking for a great company!
As a member of our recruiting team, you will play a critical role in leading the recruitment efforts in both our established and emerging markets. Using good judgment and leveraging company best practices, you will manage high-volume recruitment requests across multiple locations. The ability to interact with applicants and hiring leaders in a fast-paced changing environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- Full cycle recruitment
- Source candidates using a variety of methods
- Partner with an Attraction Strategist to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, and job applications, and performing candidate interviews
- Build and manage candidate relationships
- Collaborate and strategize with HRBP and field leaders to ensure hiring needs are met in the region of responsibility to include, including attraction, hiring, and New Hire Orientations
- Provide ongoing recruitment and selection guidance to hiring managers
- Participate in recruitment initiatives, projects, and project teams.
- Provide input into the development, implementation, and maintenance of recruiting strategies, processes, policies, and tools to attract candidates
- Own your path to promotion
- Bachelor’s degree (experience in lieu of education will be considered)
- 1 – 3 years high volume full cycle recruitment experience
- Primarily car travel
- 30% of the time
- Limited overnight travel
- A positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
- A desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE/PERKS:
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following hire
- All traditional benefits are offered, including 3 medical plan options and 2 dental plan options, as well as additional benefits such as Legal and Identity Shield, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Company paid 50k in basic life insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts Available
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- AWP named one of America’s Greatest Workplaces 2023 for Diversity
PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR TIME.
Area Wide Protective (AWP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.