Statewide Safety Systems, a company of Area Wide Protective (AWP), is a rapidly growing national safety services provider committed to protecting our customers’ people, businesses, and time. Statewide Safety Systems (AWP) is America’s Traffic Control Leader, representing nearly every major public utility: electric, gas, and telecommunications. The company’s capabilities include work zone flagging, design and engineering for transportation management plans, equipment sales, rental, and 24/7 support. We are committed to keeping people safe. That includes drivers, pedestrians, workers, and everyone else at the site we serve. To succeed in this mission, we employ safety experts and well-trained crews. America’s roads and work zone professionals need and deserve Statewide/AWP protection.
?The Warehouse Supervisor will provide support to the Branch locations either in Northern California or Southern California in conjunction with centralized purchasing to manage all warehouse and product logistics. This position will coordinate all products through the entire process.
- Oversee all Warehouse stocking and organization
- Manage Inventory Cycle Counts / Negative on hands
- Generate Purchase Orders
- Shipping and Receiving / Freight
- Manage Branch Transfers
- Coordination with centralized purchasing to manage product levels and customer orders
- Maintain job cost information
- Establish and maintain inventory Min/Max quantities
- Delete unnecessary SKUs and organize SKU inventory between branches
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor
- 3-5 years of warehouse experience and logistics preferred
- Logistics experience- hazmat- for shipping purposes
- Warehouse management and experience supervising a team preferred
- Experience with monitoring the operation of forklifts and other machinery, safety, training, and maintenance tools
- Computer technology and systems experience
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Employees must be able to successfully handle the physical demands of this position, which include the following:
- Expect a 40+ hour work week, occasional weekends, and holidays
- Hours of operation may vary based on staffing needs and workload
- Time will be split between field and office environments
- The position may work in outside conditions that include inclement weather, not limited to heat, cold, humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt
- Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving vehicles, and occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud
- Position may lift or carry objects up to 50 pounds
- If necessary, in the field, stand for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions; the employee lifts pushes, pulls, or carries objects
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE/PERKS
- Benefits-eligible 1st of the month following hire
- All traditional benefits are offered, including 3 medical plan options and 2 dental plan options, as well as additional benefits such as Legal and Identity Shield, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Company paid 50k in basic life insurance
- Company paid LTD
- Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts Available
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- AWP named one of America’s Greatest Workplaces 2023 for Diversity
Compensation: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 + 7% AIP
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifteen pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Traffic Solutions Corp., d.b.a. Statewide Safety Systems complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination against employees and applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or other protected classifications under applicable law. Traffic Solutions Corp., d.b.a. Statewide Safety Systems complies with all federal government contracting laws and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for qualified employees and applicants, such as women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and certain groups of veterans. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotions, and training, working conditions, compensation, and benefits. Traffic Solutions Corp., d.b.a. Statewide Safety Systems policies and practices reflect our commitment to nondiscrimination in all areas of employment, including contracting opportunities for vendors and suppliers.