AWP is North America’s leading traffic control specialist. Our team of 6,500 professionals helps secure 2,000 work zones every day – ensuring customer crews, drivers, and our own teams get home safely. We protect those who operate, maintain, and upgrade infrastructure in the energy, broadband, and transportation sectors and provide traffic control for major events like the Boston Marathon.
Since our founding in 1981, we have served customers through the talent of extraordinary team members committed to customer focus, growth, valuing each other, safety and quality, and a sense of urgency.
The Fleet Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day support of the primary fleet core programs- fuel program- fuel cards, GPS, Toll passes/violations. Including database reporting of core programs, within the department. This role will uphold AWP’s mission and core values of protecting our customers’ people, business, and time.
· Support and service – monitor and respond to requests for services or assistance needed from the field
· Monitor Fuel Program, GPS, and Toll Passes to issue, suspend or reassign field access
· Ship Fed EX Packages to the field
· Quick and effective responses to email
· Review weekly reports to look for errors and suggest improvements
· Ensure toll systems are kept current (i.e. EZ Pass)
· Process vehicle violations
· Send out a monthly recall list to the field
· Request and ship asset vinyl, strobes, plates, and registrations
· Utilize Excel daily- 80% of daily duties
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1-2 years of fleet, transportation, or trade service industry experience preferred
· Prioritize tasks and manage workload changes throughout the day
· Excellent communication skills: verbal and nonverbal
· Strong data entry skills
· Intense focus and attention to detail; organized
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality and have a high level of integrity
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the business; learn and make suggestions for improving processes
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The employee must be able to successfully handle the physical demands of this position, which include the following:
· Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
· Primarily sedentary or working at a desk
· Occasionally lift and move 10 -25 pounds
· While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
· The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, or reach with hands and arms
Benefits: Competitive Compensation, Medical, Vision, Dental after 30 days, 401K after 90 days, PTO, and Corporate paid holidays.
Area Wide Protective (AWP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.