This position requires the pick-up of the traffic control devices in the roadway according to city/Federal code while operating a company vehicle. *This position will be trained in all roles of the driver position but specifically will handle pick up*
Summary of essential job functions:
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Operate a company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner.
· Loading and unloading a company vehicle.
· Ability to communicate with contractors and inspectors to resolve jobsite issues.
· Document daily all tasks performed during the workday.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently over a 10-hour shift.
· Able to work outside in extreme weather conditions for the duration of the shift.
· Provide 2 references to verify work experience
· Valid AZ Driver’s License with a motor vehicle report that meets company guidelines
· Must be able to read and write English
· Good Communication skills.
What You Will Get:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (60 days after hire date)
· Paid Sick Time after 90 days
· 6 paid holidays 180 days after hire date
· Vacation after 1 year
New Hire Bonus:
· $125 after 30 days
· $125 after 90-days
· $250 after 1-year