The Billing and Collection Analyst provides customer support, validates and processes invoices, collects and applies for payments, and performs other billing duties as required. This position reports to the Billing and Collection Manager.
- Process and review proofs (Pre-Invoices) and email them to the CSRs to review
- Print tickets for Special Customers that require them to be sent with their invoices
- Converting the proofs into invoices after all validations have been made
- Sending all invoices by mail and email
- Process month-end billing, which includes customers that require billing by the 5th of the month
- Run different reports for the month-end close
- Manage the customers’ preferences on how to receive the invoices
- Send Open Jobs Lists and Equipment Site by Job lists to specific customers monthly, and to any other customers who request them
- Send Customers their statements monthly
- Help customers with any miscellaneous invoices, questions, or invoice copy requests.
- Work very closely with the CSRs to be able to provide the best customer service experience
- Identify and facilitate resolution with customers and other company departments providing guidance on complex issues for problem resolution.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Professionally handle incoming calls from customers including returning calls and expediting requests in a timely manner.
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of Billing and Collection experience in a fast-paced environment is required
- Organized with an intense focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, employees, and clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
- Experience with TCR and Sage
- Coordinate and execute multiple tasks within established deadlines
- Driven to improve processes
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The employee must be able to successfully handle the physical demands of this position, which include the following:?
- Hours of operation may vary based on staffing needs and workload
- The majority of time will be spent in an office setting
- Position may lift or carry objects up to 20 pounds
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks and deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environments
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must possess strong excel skills
- Be accurate and pride to meet deadlines
- Be analytical and attentive to detail
- Be organized
- Initiative to resolve problems
Trafficade, a company of Area Wide Protective (AWP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.