As the nation’s leading traffic management company, we strive to deliver the best service possible. When clients work with Area Wide Protective (AWP), they can expect a high level of safety, vast exposure to resources, and a team that will show up on time and do the job right. To maintain a standard of excellence, we continue to implement ways to improve our customer experience from requesting a quote to job completion. We remain the leader by using technology to our and our customers’ advantage. Incorporating technology with the customer experience, AWP ensures a safe, efficient experience tailored to fit each customer’s needs.
AWP Leverages Technology
Below are 5 ways AWP consistently is improving the customer experience, safety, and efficiency via technology.
- AWP utilizes Customer Relationship Management and scheduling systems that support faster scheduling and allocation of resources to meet customer needs. AWP’s technology makes it quick and easy for customers to schedule work and ensure that resources are available to meet customers’ needs.
- Online job scheduling is available for customers to request traffic control equipment and flagging services anytime from anywhere with any device – by phone, email, and online.
- Our teams are equipped with tablets to improve efficiency and provide detailed, immediate reporting and safety inspections.
- Our tablets provide a clear and concise summary of all service needs: ticket accuracy, visibility of all job details for customers on the job site, easy job site documentation of pre job safety briefings, inspections, etc.
- GPS technology that safely guides Protectors to the right job locations by their scheduled time.
Each field member goes through AWP’s Training Program to learn how to use this technology properly, so our customers can experience fast, efficient, and safe results.
Don’t wait. Request a quote now and experience a nation-leading customer experience!