AWP Director of Safety, Tim Coffey was recently selected by Crane Hotline to provide readers with guidance on how to best select Traffic Control Service providers. Crane Hotline is a leading source for workers of the Crane, Rigging and Specialized Transport industry.
Tim has over four decades experience in the field of safety, and is an expert in traffic control best practices. His guidance reflects the way he has helped drive AWP’s approach to traffic control projects, and our ever-lasting commitment to safety. Within the article, Tim explains the five key factors contractors should consider when selecting a traffic control provider.
- Effective planning to reduce risk
- Training serving as the safety foundation
- Quality Protectors / Flaggers and their critical role to effective traffic control
- End-to-end management to ensure success
- Leveraging technology to enhance safety
Read the full Crane Hotline Guest Perspective article here.
Congratulations, Tim for being featured, and thank you for sharing your expertise. We are proud to have you as a part of our team!