Traffic Control so seamless that no one will notice
Our goal for every event is that traffic control is practically invisible. Our team works so efficiently that your participants and guests don’t even realize they’re around. Whether you are hosting a thrilling race, unbelievable music, or amazing cuisine, the focus should always be on your event; and we make sure nothing interrupts that.
Area Wide Protective’s Event Services Team takes proper measures to ensure safe, smooth traffic flow throughout your event. As your trusted partner, we’re here to make your life easier.
More Than Traffic Directors
Our event-services traffic control experts are well trained in all aspects of events and planning. We can help you in any element you need, from concept development and execution, to marketing and community relations.
The AWP Temporary Traffic Control Plan includes:
- Pre-event, event, and post-event checklist
- Staffing and equipment needs to be secured
- OSHA, state and local permitting and regulation compliance
The Big Day
Our team will be ready and in place to ensure safe, smooth traffic flow and assist your command center. When—not if—the unexpected happens, we adjust so quickly, event participants will never know.
The AWP Difference
- Safety is priority No. 1
- On-target planning: Our experts know traffic control and events
- We provide turnkey service so you can do what you do best
- On-time performance that’s responsive and flexible
- Liability protection for added security
- A wide selection of the latest, regulation-compliant equipment
Traffic control is more important than ever
As municipalities make event owners responsible for traffic control, police departments have less time for set-up and maintenance. Local governments require temporary traffic control plans. As liability becomes an increasing concern and regulations continue to change, you need a partner you can fully trust to do the job right.
How do we do that for you? Our turnkey services include:
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan (TTCP) and traffic design
- A plan for ingress and egress
- Racecourse layout
- Traffic management services with trained professionals
- Equipment rental and delivery (Message Boards, Barricade, Cones, and more)
- Coordination and compliance with police and local governments
- Entire course set-up and removal support for running and cycling events
- Necessary signage, marking, and staffing
- Parking assistance
- Crowd control assistance
You Name It, We Can Help
Our team is fully capable of handling and supporting a wide range of events, including:
- Endurance/ running events – from 5Ks to ultra-marathons
- Movie/film production crews
- Diverse sporting events
- High-traffic school events
- Street, music, and food festivals
- And more
Temporary Traffic Control Plans
Set up/Tear Down
download our 5 best practices for Event directors:
The earlier you determine your traffic management solution, the more time you have to focus on your event. We’ll guide you through critical steps you can take well ahead of your event, and we’ll remain onsite during the event to help keep everything on track and ensure a happier, safer experience for your participants.