Serving all of Texas
AWP offers various Traffic Control services and equipment to ensure your project is done quickly, efficiently and safely. We offer cost effective traffic control options, and Liability Coverage is always included. Let us help you make your next traffic control project a success!
We have multiple office locations throughout Texas that allow us to extend services across the entire state.
Looking for cost-effective traffic control?
At AWP, we offer more than just standard flagging. We offer a full range of traffic control services and equipment to ensure your project – no matter the scale – is done quickly, efficiently and safely. From weekend church services, to heavy highway traffic control; from local football games to interstate line crossings; we have you covered.
- Temporary Traffic Control & Flagging
- Permit Acquisition & Assistance
- Engineering Services
- Police Procurement
- Heavy Highway Traffic Control
- Public Protection
- 24/7/365 Emergency Services
- Equipment Rental & Sales
- Interstate Line Crossings
- Storm Services
- Site Security
- Special Events
AWP is committed to providing safe, reliable and cost-effective traffic control solutions for our customers.
- Safe – AWP is dedicated to safety in everything we do. All AWP Protectors have completed industry-leading training, are ATSSA-certified, and specifically trained in work zone set-up.
- Reliable – Our footprint, large team, and technology provide scale for all job types. Plus, with 24/7/365 Emergency Services, we are always available when you need us.
- Cost-Effective – By leveraging AWP, our customers save resources, improve project performance and safety, and ultimately improve their project’s bottom line. Liability Coverage is also always included.
America’s Leading Traffic Management Company
Traffic Control Equipment and Services To Protect Your Business, Your People, and Your Time.
Request More Information
To request additional information regarding Area Wide Protective traffic safety services and equipment in Texas, please complete the form below and a local expert will contact you as soon as possible.
For urgent inquiries, please call John Jackson at 945-201-2974.
AWP Texas News
EVENT SERVICES: TIPS TO KEEP YOUR EVENT ON TRACK
Traffic Control Projects | April 12, 2022
Planning an event can be stressful. Between selling tickets, organizing volunteers, and creating schedules, there are multiple steps to ensuring your event is a success. One of the most important steps to a successful event is protecting your participants, attendees and volunteers at every turn, and Area Wide Protective can help make that happen. Whether…
AWP Raises the Bar with GPS
Technology & Innovations | December 7, 2021
Taking Safety to the next level with GPS AWP is committed to safety – both in the work zone and in the driver’s seat. Recognizing the potential hazards of distracted driving and unsafe driving habits, AWP initiated the GPS Driver Safety program to bring visibility to driving behaviors and driver accountability to achieve a higher…
ITS Becoming the Norm
Technology & Innovations | August 28, 2019
AWP Engineering Services Employ Technology for Safety’s Sake The Texas Department of Transportation is investing billions in the I-10 corridor, the primary artery for gulf travel, as well as the massive North/South corridor IH-35. AWP has helped design data collection and display points along multiple parts of the routes under construction. In Waco, for example,…